Businesses and individuals can save time and money and reap benefits from proper tax planning. To take full advantage of the constantly changing federal and state tax laws, you should be talking with your tax expert on a regular basis to determine the appropriate steps you can take to lower your taxes and put money in your pocket.
Not surprisingly, many clients see their CPAs at tax time, when the main focus is on completing and filing their income tax returns. As a result, they may not take the opportunity to ask questions about the benefits of long-term tax planning or about other important financial planning concerns.
The good news is that the tax attorneys at The Law Offices of Lawrence Israeloff, PLLC are available to advise you on income tax law changes and tax planning strategies all year long. We have extensive tax planning expertise in a broad range of financial areas. We take the time to thoroughly review your financial situation, help you understand your options and make the best decisions concerning your money to minimize your taxes. So give us a call to discuss your important financial issues whenever they arise.
Our tax planning and tax return preparation services encompass:
- Federal, state and local personal income taxation
- Federal, state and local business taxation
- Trust planning and taxation
- Gift planning and taxation
- Estate planning and taxation
- Personal financial planning
- Transactional tax consulting and research
- Quarterly estimated tax payment calculations
- Future tax projections
Additional legal services include:
- Trust and estate administration
- Business entity formation
- Partnership agreements
- Limited Liability Company operating agreements
- Stockholder agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
- Purchase and sale agreements